Adriana is an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society and a Chartered Counselling Psychologist, registered to provide clinical services with the UK Health Professions Council, with over twenty-five years experience.
Adriana offers individual therapy supporting people through a wide range of issues such as anxiety and depression, grief, post-traumatic stress disorder, early trauma and infertility.
• Feeling stuck?
• Lacking confidence?
• Unhappy and unfulfilled?
• Feeling unsupported?
• Want to improve your relationships?
Together, we consider the areas that are negatively impacting you and finds ways for you to create positive thinking and develop more effective behaviors.
Adriana also works with couples and families supporting them through difficult times and helping them with life changes – however big or small.
• Does your relationship need an MOT?
• Are your children causing you grief
• Are you fighting about money?
• Is one of you drinking too much?
• Is the prospect of an affair getting in the way of your relationship?
• Have you lost someone close to you?
Here are a few examples of some of the areas Adriana works in:
• Separation and Divorce
• Step-parenting issues
• Loss of children through death or divorce
• Impact of divorce in childhood on later adult relationships
• Helping couples recapture fun back into their relationships
Adriana is also a AXA-PPP and WPA approved medical health care practitioner, with experience of working in the NHS. Adriana created the UK’s professional training programme for Family Planning Clinicians and co-created the Nurse Training Programme for Sexual Health in the North West. As an expert, Adriana was involved in the setting up of the Stress Management Standards for the Health and Safety Executive. Adriana also supervised a WHO project on anxiety and depression for recently diagnosed cancer patients and their families.